Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The End.

I can't believe the end of the year is already here. I don't know what I've been doing these past few months but it sure feels like a blur. As my third year of art comes to an end, I can't imagine my life without it. The fun projects and activities that I've done have really helped my imagination and artistic abilities grow. Even though I'm not going to pursue an art major in college, I feel like this year was much more relaxed which  allowed me to let go and allow my mistakes to make my art better. Not only have I fine turned my art skills, but I also increased my art history knowledge. From the artists we picked to do a project on, I learned so much about my artist's life that I would have never known before. Frida Kahlo and RenĂ© Magritte will forever be known to me. Also, I have learned to recognize many other artists' works as well and not only the common Picasso or Monet. I never really expected to learn anything in art, simply more of being to take a class where I can do my favorite hobby. But I was wrong with my combination of three years of art classes. I have learned a lot over those three years, and I'm sure I'll remember those lessons later in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment